Who We Are Caring for People Services provides compassionate in-home, non-medical services to people of all ages.
We have been providing care to individuals and families for over 10 years throughout the greater Omaha metro area.
Our entire team is dedicated to providing professional, ethical and quality service.
We invite you to join our mission of helping our clients to lead enjoyable, dignified and independent lifestyles in the comfort and safety of their own homes.
Our company is expanding rapidly as a result of the dedicated and exceptional service our caregivers extend to our clients every day.
We value the contribution each and every person makes within the company and we have exciting programs in place to reward these meaningful efforts.
Job Description Provide training including: Pre-service, Level 3, Iowa Dependent Adult Abuse Mandatory Reporter Training, Iowa RBI Waiver Training, Substance Abuse, Sexual Harassment, HIPAA, ALS and Documentation Training.
Deals with staff at all levels of the organization.
Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload.
May recommend changes in office practices or procedures for efficiency.
Role and Responsibilities Training
* Create and conduct training programs for office staff and caregivers
* Enroll staff into seminars/external trainings
* Ongoing professional development of staff
Administration * Level of Care Certifications
* Client Satisfaction Surveys * Caregiver Satisfaction Surveys
* New client monthly surveys * Monthly onboarding audit
* Update and maintain training materials and access on CFPS website
* Educational inserts via payroll stuffers
* Monthly birthday card distribution
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
* A current CNA required or ability to renew within 90 days of hire
* Experience in patient transfer including Hoyer Lift
* Previous training experience required
* Experience providing non-medical services preferred
Preferred Skills * Technical Capacity.
* Personal Effectiveness/Credibility. * Thoroughness.
* Collaboration Skills. * Communication Proficiency.
Caring for People Services® provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Caring for People Services® complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Caring for People Services® expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Improper interference with the ability of Caring for People Services® employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Caring for People Services® and individual franchises are independently owned and operated.
Location/Region: Omaha, NE (68114)