PTAG is seeking a Project Manager:
To assist the Owners Project Delivery Team in overseeing various projects such as rebuilding and upgrading existing aged lines and installing new transmission lines in the Northeastern United States.
The projects are estimated to take 4-5 years to complete with possible extensions thereafter.
Location: Northeastern United States Responsibilities:
- Effective leadership in a matrix organization
- Initiation, Planning, Executing and Closing Projects
- Defining the project WBS, Cost Baseline and OBS structure
- Initiating the project, building its comprehensive work plan, controlling and managing to the risks, scope, schedule and budget
- Managing Teams facilitating commitment and productivity, removing obstacles and managing teams
- Implementation and Management of Quality and Environmental Process and procedures on all projects
- Management of third-party projects including other transmission owners and interconnecting customers
Cost/Budgeting and Management
Communication Management Change Management
Schedule Management Construction Management Oversight
Commissioning Management Oversight Risk Management
Regulatory and Stakeholder Management
Must have substation, transmission and distribution experience
7 years or more of power system engineering experience
Bachelor's degree in engineering PMP required
MBA is preferred Strong background and knowledge of all discipline
Proficient in Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
PTAG is growing and seeking professionals who want to join a fast paced, innovative and team-oriented Program Management Firm.
We are driven to help our Clients find opportunities for consistent and constant improvements towards their Capital and Sustainable Programs.
PTAG is a Registered Provider of the Construction Industry Institute (CII) which underscores our commitment to help the Power & Utilities, Oil & Gas, Chemical, Mining and Heavy Infrastructure sectors achieve increased project certainty, productivity and desired outcomes.
We are seeking likeminded professionals who want to join us on our journey to build lasting, and value-driven relationships with our Clients.
Brenda to apply:
Location/Region: Portland, ME