The 2018 finalist for ‘Best Places to Work in Colorado’ is looking for a Receptionist to join one of our newest dealerships - Mazda.
As a Body Shop Admin you will . .
. * Take in-bound calls from customers looking to bring in their vehicles
* Initiate out-bound calls with customers and other service centers
* Effectively communicate the details to the technicians and estimators
* Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive
* Direct visitors to the appropriate person
* Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
* Perform other clerical and administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
* Any other tasks requested by your manager
* Proven work experience as a customer service representative
* Experience with Avaya phone system highly desired
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
* Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g.
fax machines and printers) * Professional attitude and appearance
* Solid written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
* Excellent organizational skills * Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
* Customer service attitude * High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
Work Environment This position operates in a professional dealership environment.
Evening and Saturday work will be required.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ADA accommodation will be made to support applicants with the process.
Contact HRteam@schomp.com for support. * This position will require the employee to be sitting for prolonged periods of time
* This position requires typing and computer use on a regular basis
Expected Hours of Work * This is a full-time position
* Evening and Saturday work will be required
EEO Statement Schomp is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Schomp is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees.
All employment decisions at Schomp are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Schomp will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Location/Region: Aurora, CO (80010)