Correctional Health Partners (CHP) works with correctional facilities to deliver comprehensive healthcare services. Our mission is to bring community healthcare best practices to the correctional setting. CHP is a fun, fast paced and exciting environment to work in with many perks as an employee/ While being all of those things, CHP aims to become the most trusted correctional healthcare provider in the country.
**$500 sign-on bonus**
We are looking for Full-Time Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) at our Androscoggin County Facility in Auburn, ME to work in close and immediate contact with inmates on a daily basis. LPNs in this role will provide general and emergency nursing care in the medical unit of the correctional facility while maintaining facility security standards. When necessary, the LPN will make referrals on behalf of inmates to the staff physician, nurse practitioner, dentist, mental health professional, or specialist in alcohol and drug abuse treatment as needed. The LPN ensures all medication is administered in accordance with standard operating procedures and as ordered by the authorizing authority.
- Graduate of an accredited LPN nursing Program.
- One year of professional healthcare or nursing experience (preferred).
- Diplomacy in dealing with patients, officers and the public.
- Must adhere to CHP’s five core values:
- Integrity: To do the right thing, even when nobody is watching.
- Teamwork: To collaborate and to support each other in achieving a common goal.
- Accountability: To take responsibility for our successes and failures, and to hold ourselves and others to high-standards.
- Patient-centered: To identify patient needs and provide optimal patient care.
- Compassion: To be empathetic toward the needs of our clients, patients, and coworkers.
Correctional Health Partners offer a professional atmosphere, competitive salaries and a full range of benefits. Benefits we provide include:
- 401(k) Plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Flex Spending – Medical and dependent care plans available
- Paid Time Off –14-28 days per year based on tenure and position
- Paid Holidays – We recognize 9 holidays
- Education Tuition Reimbursement
- Exercise Incentive Program
Correctional Health Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location/Region: Auburn, ME