Land 'N' Sea Distributing, Inc. is a full service, wholesale only distributor, serving the Marine and RV industries for over 30 years. With thousands of different parts and accessories available from warehouses nationwide, Land 'N' Sea prides itself on fast, efficient delivery throughout the US and Canada. In a cooperative effort with Mercury Marine's Latin America and Caribbean division, Land 'N' Sea serves over 60 additional countries worldwide.
We are seeking a Route Driver to join our Kellogg Marine team in the Newport/Waterville/Augusta Maine area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
* Ability to load, secure and unload product safely, and maintain a route schedule
* Receive and provide appropriate documentation for the delivery of goods to ensure timely service
* Demonstrated communication and customer service skills
* Accurate handling of CODs, delivery manifests
* Vehicle inspection, both pre- and post-delivery, compliance with all federal and state regulations
* Excellent attendance and reliability are critical
* With minimal supervision, demonstrated ability to solve practical problems
* Hazmat training a plus
Position requirements include:
* High school diploma or equivalent with prior delivery experience
* Medical examiner's certificate and the ability to have and maintain a satisfactory driving record within company policy limits
* Must be able to become certified through OSHA in the following areas: Basic Hazmat, Driver Specific Hazmat, and Security Awareness
* CDL preferred but not required
* Must be able to lift up to 75lbs
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, and protected veteran status.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, bend, stoop, balance and use arms and hands to reach, pull, push, clasp and move a variety of materials. The employee must lift and/or move up to 50 pounds occasionally and up to 20 lbs frequently.
To learn more and apply for this position, please visit https://brunswick.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/search and search by Requisition number: JR-019244
Location/Region: Waterville/Newport/Augusta, ME