AAA Northern New England is seeking applicants for full-time Tow Truck Drivers and Battery Service Drivers.
This position requires a strong commitment to customer service, with a desire to assist and help others. This exciting career opportunity provides on-the job and classroom training to equip Drivers to handle a variety of road-side service problems, while working a set work schedule, with no overnights. You should have a basic mechanical aptitude with a desire to enhance knowledge, while providing legendary service to AAA members.
AAA offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), and a Pension plan.
- High school diploma/G.E.D. preferred
- Any combination of education/experience that supports qualifications
- Valid driver’s license with favorable driving record.
- Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, kneel crouch/crawl. Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DOT Card.
- Successful participation in post-offer and annual background check and quarterly random drug/alcohol testing.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
AAA Northern New England complies with the Maine Recreational Marijuana Law
About this company
As an affiliate of the nationwide AAA network, our organization affords you the same benefits and reputation that come with AAA. Backed by the strength and leadership of the well-recognized and renowned AAA name, you’ll experience a level of professional quality and stability second to none. Joining AAA means a level of career opportunity that reaches far beyond what you might think. Our broad range of products and services encompasses much more than the emergency roadside assistance and discounts that we are known for. In fact, our insurance, financial, and travel services are just a few of the many sides of AAA that you’ll discover when you grow your career with us.
AAA NNE provides equal opportunity to all persons and prohibits unlawful discrimination because of race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, Vietnam Era or special disabled veteran status, or a physical or mental disability.
Location/Region: Eliot, ME