Do you enjoy helping others? Is working in a Customer Service position rewarding to you? Would you like a job that allows you to make a positive impact on someone’s day? If so, we would love to hear from you! This position requires you to work from the office for a 12-week nesting period before have the opportunity to work from home! **Must live within an 80-mile radius of Portland, Maine.
What's in it for you:
- An hourly base rate of $13.00 plus an 8% differential for working 2nd shift
- Ability to qualify for a $.50 increase per hour after six months of successful time in position.
- A newly renovated facility including free parking, bike racks and vending options for all employees
- A fun, positive work environment with support from management and your teammates.
- A robust benefits package for full-time employees
What you'll do:
- In a fast-paced call center environment process member requests for roadside assistance
- Exceed member expectations by demonstrating concern for member safety.
- Keep members informed of the status and progress of their requests.
- Weekends are required.
What you'll bring:
- A passion for helping people and exceeding their expectations.
- Commitment to completing the entire training schedule without interruption.
- Prior customer service work in is preferred
- Excellent written/verbal/computer skills.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background check and drug screen.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
AAA Northern New England complies with the Maine Recreational Marijuana Law
About this company
As an affiliate of the nationwide AAA network, our organization affords you the same benefits and reputation that come with AAA. Backed by the strength and leadership of the well-recognized and renowned AAA name, you’ll experience a level of professional quality and stability second to none. Joining AAA means a level of career opportunity that reaches far beyond what you might think. Our broad range of products and services encompasses much more than the emergency roadside assistance and discounts that we are known for. In fact, our insurance, financial, and travel services are just a few of the many sides of AAA that you’ll discover when you grow your career with us.
AAA NNE provides equal opportunity to all persons and prohibits unlawful discrimination because of race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, Vietnam Era or special disabled veteran status, or a physical or mental disability.