A busy electrical contractor is currently looking to
hire a long-term Foreman Electrician to run projects.
If you are a licensed Journeyman or Master
Electrician who is interested in working for an
Industry Leader, in a commercial setting with
benefits and a safe work environment, inquire today
for more details. We offer competitive pay, health
benefits, 401k and vacation. We look forward to
hearing from you.
• Ability to follow electrical code manuals to
install and repair electrical systems
• Understand schematic diagrams, blueprints and
other specifications required by our clients
• Experience working with hand tools, power
tool and electronic test equipment
• Strong working knowledge of job site safety
• High standard of integrity and professionalism
• Drug free at all times
• Experience in Commercial and Industrial
• Experience managing project crews and
• Local or close enough for a short easy move
• Career oriented.
• A hard worker with a good and positive attitude.
• Neat and polite in their presentation.
• Able to decipher technical information.
• Capable of electrical and mechanical skills.
• Customer Oriented.
• Effectively manage and lead project crews
In addition to consistent work, competitive pay, and
employment opportunities, we provide a benefits
package. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our
employees and their families to build a lifelong
relationship with us.
• Vacation Pay
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Short-term disability
• Long-term disability
• Use of company truck
Favreau Electric, Inc.
37 Jordan Avenue
Brunswick, ME 04011
PDF Proof Sent .........?
EPS Created ............?
Need New EPS ........?
FavreauElectric 2x8C 11-30
Location/Region: Brunswick, ME