Communications & Office Coordinator
L/A Arts, the arts agency for Lewiston/Auburn, seeks a skilled part-time Office and Communications Coordinator to support the organization with a range of administrative, organizational, and program-related tasks. Candidates should have excellent communications, organizational, and interpersonal skills, experience with project management, and proven success independently coordinating nonprofit work plans and timelines.
1. Office and gallery administration
2. Coordination of internal and external communication
3. Coordination of board members, volunteers, and project partners
4. Logistical support for board members and volunteers in the execution of projects and initiatives.
1. Experience as office coordinator or similar
2. Knowledge of non-profit management procedures and basic bookkeeping principles
3. Ability to prioritize and multi-task
4. Reliability and patience
5. Ability to represent L/A Arts in the community
6. Relevant education
7. Impeccable integrity
This is a 20-hour-per week position that pays a minimum of $15 per hour.
Please send a cover letter that speaks to our position description and qualifications, along with a resume and references, by November 15, 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
Location/Region: Lewiston, ME (US - 04240)