Barrette Outdoor Living is a national company. In Biddeford we produce Duralife Decking, a product that is sold around the world. We have a great team with lots of growth potential.
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician, that has a strong electrical background, who will Maintains and repairs physical structures of equipment and buildings.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoots electrical issues
o PLC install and program
o Ac frequency drive programming (Danfoss, Power Flex, Etc.)
o Able to read wiring diagrams
- Maintains extrusion production lines.
o Checks all water and screw oil levels to fill as needed.
- Troubleshoots mechanical issues.
- General knowledge of pneumatic systems including solenoids and air cylinders
- Familiar with boiler systems
- General building maintenance & housekeeping
- Safety Oriented
- Moves furniture and loads and stores supplies.
- Requisitions tools, equipment, and supplies.
- Inspects completed work for conformance to blueprints, specifications, and standards.
- Follows company policies and safety regulations.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Strong industrial electrical background
Boiler operator experience plus
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.