Personal & Commercial Lines
NFP Property & Casualty Services, Inc. is growing and expanding in Maine!
NFP Property & Casualty Services, Inc., is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented insurance sales professional to join our team.
Job Summary/ Responsibilities:
- As a NFP team member, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community and throughout Maine to
develop a pipeline of profitable new business and renewal retention.
- Solicit new business prospects, set revenue goals, schedule appointments, assess and evaluate client s needs and develop
solutions to meet those needs by selling and explaining various insurance products.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance coverages and options.
- Conduct annual account reviews with clients as necessary
- Gather information, process completed applications, including follow-up for documents required
- Handle incoming sales requests
- Work collaboratively within a team environment
- High School graduate, college degree preferred.
- P&C License preferred, or willingness to obtain one within 90 days
- While no specific experience selling insurance is a prerequisite, prior experience with sales and marketing is helpful.
- An outgoing personality, passion, tenacity and a drive to succeed are a must
- Time management skills, prioritizing multiple tasks to meet specific deadlines
- Ability to interact with a variety of personalities and function well in a team environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
NFP offers a highly competitive compensation package with exceptional benefits, ongoing education, and potential for growth. Benefits include medical insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, 401(k) with match,
flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, and long term care.
To apply, please email your resume with a cover letter to: email@example.com
Best Places To Work 2017
Location/Region: Lewiston, ME (US - 04240)