MaineToday Media is seeking a Circulation Services Representative with strong customer service skills.
We embrace a creative and collaborative environment that produces exceptional results. We are actively involved in our community and we believe not only in working hard, but having fun while doing it.
- Excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision insurance
- Short term/long term disability
- Life Insurance
- Growth Opportunities
- Fun and Creative work environment
Supports the CIS Manager and circulation department by performing daily operational duties, circulation billing processing, outside delivery maintenance, IC contract entry, corporate account reporting and customer support and retention efforts. This role supports print and digital publications.
1. Produces and distributes various reports as scheduled in an accurate and timely manner.
2. Performs daily publishing process, invoice processing, and data entry and router maintenance.
3. Provides excellent service to both internal and external customers, including customer advocacy to outside delivery partners.
4. Proactively seeks to identify and resolve billing problems.
5. Provides reports for outside vendor applications to Single Copy Representatives.
6. Processes the circulation email box and voicemails in an accurate and timely manner.
7. Maintain NIE and College Readership program.
8. Possesses adequate knowledge of all pertinent software/systems necessary to perform duties efficiently.
9. Takes responsibility for completing assigned tasks and demonstrates an ability to meet industry and company standards.
Technical skills including:
o Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
o Proficiency with circulation management systems
o Proficiency with outside vendor applications
Results driven and takes initiative
Excellent data entry skills coupled with a high degree of accuracy
Responsive and follows tasks through to completion
Knowledge of basic accounting skills
Team player and collaborator
Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
Strong organizational and time management skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills
MaineToday Media is an EEO Employer
About this company
As a proud member of the Fourth Estate, we continuously strive to ensure delivery of the truth through our news stories and reporting – via the media our readers prefer - while maintaining the avenue for our readers and customers the means to announce, advertise, and market as they deem necessary ensuring our mutual and successful perpetuation and evolution, to the benefit of all who enjoy reading and viewing our products, and those producing it.
Location/Region: South Portland