Gorham School Department
HS Social Studies (1 YR)
The Gorham School Department has an immediate opening for a .80 high school Social Studies teacher (1 YR). State of Maine certification #200 required. The successful candidate should possess the following;
• Experience as 9-12 social studies teacher preferred;
• Willingness to collaborate with colleagues and share best practice;
• Knowledge of differentiated instruction and assessment;
• Interested in innovative approaches;
• Skilled at working with all students;
• Capacity to utilize technology to enhance practice;
• Interest in participating in the school community outside of the classroom.
If interested, please submit cover letter, resume, 3 written letters of reference, transcripts and certification by going to http://gorhamschools.org/ click on Human Resources, Employment
Opportunities, follow the application link.
Applications close when a suitable candidate has been selected. Only complete applications will be considered.
Location/Region: Gorham, ME