Full-time Case Manager position
Life Enrichment Advancing People (LEAP)
LEAP, Inc. is currently looking for a Community Case Manager
to join our case management team.
• Responsible to coordinate and implement social services
and supports for adults with developmental disabilities/autism. This will
include, but is not limited to: intake, assessment, plan development,
coordination and advocacy,
monitoring, and evaluation.
• Ability to work independently to meet caseload
deadlines and organizational goals.
• Highly organized and motivated.
• The willingness to travel in the assigned regional area
to complete caseload assignments.
• Reliable transportation and a valid Maine Driver’s License
with a record that meets LEAP’s Driving Policy Guidelines.
• Fit into the LEAP culture of hard work, mutual respect,
accountability and passion for the important work we do.
• A Bachelor’s Degree is required with a specialization
in one of the following areas or a closely related field:
-Psychology, Mental health/Human services, Behavioral
health, Behavioral sciences, Social work, Human development, Special education,
Counseling, Rehabilitation, Sociology, Nursing or a closely-related field.
• Master’s Degree Preferred
LEAP offers a competitive salary and benefits package, a
progressive workplace environment and an opportunity to help fulfill our
through meaningful work.
Send letters of interest, resumé and a completed application
Kristin McPherson, Associate Director of Case Management
313 Farmington Falls Road, Farmington, ME 04938
Fax: 778-6070 or e-mail:
Deadline: August 16, 2019
Location/Region: Farmington, ME