Communications Technician II
The Communication Technician II performs numerous duties
related to the installation, operation and maintenance of
communication facilities including fiber and copper. The
following are the key aspects of the job:
• Proficient in FTTH Installs from TAP to customer homes.
• Performs complicated service orders.
• Proficient in all test gear assigned to Communication
• Maintain communication cable system by testing to locate
trouble, opening cable to repair or replace defective sections
using splicing techniques and special equipment.
• Perform testing on completed splices or terminations to ensure
• Use Personal Computer equipment to complete work
• Run acceptance tests at completion of installation to ensure
that equipment is working properly.
• Ability to perform industry-specific tasks
Full-time position (40 hours per week) – Monday through Friday,
7:30 to 4:30 p.m., as well as an on-call rotation. Excellent benefit
package with medical, dental, eye care, wellness, 401(k) plan,
tuition reimbursement, paid time off, paid holidays, disability, long
term care and life insurance coverage.
On-the-job training and resources in a supportive environment that
encourages your professional growth. Competitive compensation
package starting at $25-30 per hour depending on experience, as
well as on-call pay.
Please forward resume and cover letter to the following email or
PO Box 165
Unity, ME 04988
email@example.com • www.unitelme.com